S0- Jason and I disagree about what color this shirt is- I would love everyone to tell me whether it is brown or green- so we can know who's right---thanks!
I say, it's dark khaki or otherwise called military khaki. Which by definition is a brownish olive green. So I think you are both right. Now isn't that a good way to remain neutral? Love you both, Mom
9 comments:
It is Brown.
Love dad
I am voting with green. And since Dad thinks its brown... I am probably right ;)
Looks like two shades of brown
its looks like a browh with a tint of green to it to me. (maybe because it has grey in between it it gives it that look)
it looks Green to me...
It is hard to say... but at first glance it is green.
Be sure to tell us who wins this one.
I say, it's dark khaki or otherwise called military khaki. Which by definition is a brownish olive green. So I think you are both right. Now isn't that a good way to remain neutral? Love you both, Mom
GREEN!
I´d say olive!
Post a Comment