The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, February 9, 2009

Kinda Gross

I try to eat healthy, but I'm not perfect, and during this pregnancy I've been craving the same foods as last time, fried eggs, applesauce, and macaroni and cheese. Now I know that mac n' cheese is processed with added chemicals and food dyes, and some gross kind of dehydrated "cheese product" but I can't help myself- I was really really craving it. So I made it for lunch and gave some to Parker, he loved it but had a hard time picking up the little slippery noodles to eat them, so he figured out another way to get his food.


See a little gross- but nothing too bad.... Yes he has mac-n-cheese stuck to his chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goes to show ya, where there's a will there's a way. Give Parker our Love, Mom and Dad

Five Bresees said...

Have I mentioned how cute Parker is!?

Haha, I laughed when I saw your post about eating the mac and cheese from the box. That's one of my secret indulgences too...except lately, I've been wanting to eat it with hot dogs. Two extremely healthy foods together, huh??

Hope you're doing well!