Last May I blogged
here that we had finally redone our backyard, and that all it needed was a swingset. Well, Parker got one for Christmas and it's so nice having it in the backyard- and he loves the swing SO much! He constantly walks to the back door and does the sign language for please. He's asking us to take him outside to go on the swing, yesterday we took him out to swing 5 times and he still kept going to the back to door go out again.


Jason put the whole thing together himself and then stained it-I think he did a great job- what a stud!
Seriously, I've heard people say that when you're a homeowner you're never finished fixing stuff up or decorating. Turns out to be true, Now it just needs a small vegetable garden and some backyard furniture, and a firepit, right?
2 comments:
Jason, you are such a stud.
Say yes to the veggie garden, say no to the firepit--you'll burn your eyes out kid.
That's a really nice swing set! Your backyard is beautiful!!
Post a Comment