Jason has been working very hard recently (and spending much of our tax refund money) to get our backyard into shape- when we bought our house it had been vacant for something like 9 months- so the backyard was a wreck, all the plants were overgrown, many were dying- except of course for the weeds, they were thriving- there were weeds that were taller than me (I'm 5'7") So it was quite a job but we're happy with it- It will be great when we have kids big enough to play out there.
Our Side Yard
Here's the view from our Balcony- on the right is plain dirt area, but soon it will be filled in and we'll put a swingset there.
3 comments:
It looks awesome. Is that fake grass? I remember Jason saying he wanted fake grass. I love that you'll ge getting a swing set.
lol, yesterday Jared and I were out looking at houses with Jan, we stopped by, and snuck in the back to check it out, looks great!!!
looks good. can't wait til we can finally get our backyard done.
Post a Comment