The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween!


I Love Love Love Halloween!



Last year when I made Jason and I a Halloween theme dinner a few days before Halloween Jason made fun of me and said that I desperately need to have kids, and he's right


Here are some of the nerdy things I've done this year- in my excitement for the super funnest bestest holiday coming up

Pumpkin Toast

Blueberry Pancakes shaped like pumpkins and black cats


Chocolate Drop Cookies with Whipped Chocolate Sauce shaped like pumpkins, bats, and witches hats, and a few shaped in balls like they're "supposed" to be

I can't wait until I have kids old enough to enjoy the dorky stuff I do for holidays, especially Halloween because it's the best holiday all year

2 comments:

Gina said...

Let me guess... JASON says that cookies are "supposed" to be round ;)

Beckums said...

I totally agree!!! I LOVE halloween, it is the best holiday!! and don't worry, Jared makes fun of me too for getting all exited about it!