He definitely wanted and indoor project- because it is just too damn hot outside. We decided to go with the messiest most neglected room in our house.- The Office.
Above you can see the 'before' pictures of the office.
The desk in the office was part of a collection that matched our bedroom furniture, because in our tiny old apartment, that was the only place for the computer. This desk didn't match the hand-me-down- bookshelves we had, and neither the bookshelves nor the desk matched the piano.
We Didn't want to have to move the piano to paint behind it... so we decided to leave the walls white, and paint the cabinets to get some color. We bought 2 new desks to match the piano, and moved the bookcases to the loft.
I like this much better, everything is much more organized, and I have a real home for my scrap booking and sewing stuff.
One Side effect of redecorating your house... boxes
Here we have some pictures of Parker Playing around in one of our extra boxes.
3 comments:
Looks great. I can't wait to have a house. Hopefully next year when Kody is done with school, we'll find a job and a house near the family in the west valley.
Badger, Your son is so adorable. And I think he looks like you. We would love to see you when you're in Utah!
Wait, did you get that last comment?
Post a Comment