The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sad Day :(

I knew it had to come soon--- this sad day.... Parker has teeth.

That might not sound that sad, but I love LOVE LOVE babies without teeth. The big toothless grin is priceless. I'm going to miss it :(

So anyway, Parker has been acting like he was teething for a long time, then on Sunday I thought I saw some discoloration on his bottom gums and then sure enough of Monday there were two little teeth popping through his bottom gums.




Parker apparently doesn't want me to take pictures of his mouth.... lots of attempts, this is the best I could get-- Sorry! If you look close enough you can see both of the bottom middle teeth showing a little.

So in memoriam of the big toothless smile that will now be a thing of the past... here are some smile pictures








Can you blame me for not wanting to lose this big toothless grin???

3 comments:

Krause Crew said...

I also love the toothless smiles. Kyle got his first tooth at 4 months and now has 6 and another 2 on the way in. Hopefully, Parker won't be to fussy for you when they break through. Can't wait to see you guys later this week!

Five Bresees said...

So funny! I loved your post! :) Just wait until he starts biting people now!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely agree, he has the greatest toothless grin ever. But I'll bet he'll have a great toothy grin too. (Like his mother). Mom and Dad