The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, June 18, 2012

Phoenix Zoo

We usually go to Wildlife Zoo since it's out near our house, but I had some free tickets to the Phoenix Zoo So we hung out there one day

Even though it is far away, the Phoenix Zoo is cool because it has tons of kids stuff:

Climbing on the spider web

Cactus Slide

Aria about to fall off the cactus slide

Can you see her at the bottom? She fell
Tractors: 



And a playground, which was great for the big kids while I nursed Terra




Of course Parker loved looking at the map and saved it so he can look at it at home

We even had a picnic there
The kids decided to walk around on this planter while they ate



While Terra snacked in the stroller


We did actually see some animals, even though it may not seem that way 
And actually the kids kept playing and playing with stuff and I said something like "Well let's go see some more animals, that's what we're here for, right?"
And Parker said "No, mom we're here to have fun" 
So I let them play and only see a handful of animals.


2 comments:

Beckums said...

I had no idea they had so much cook stuff for kids! And i'm glad you have more pictures of your kids than the animals, they're much cuter!

gerielou said...

what a smart kid Parker is . . . and what a wise mom you are for recognizing it.