We do lots of crafts here in our house. The kids love coloring and painting, cutting and gluing, play-doh, stamping, etc.
In addition to traditional crafts, we also love to do sensorial or hands on activities, too!
Hair Gel and food dye
In a bag, and....
in a tray for more (messy) fun
| Glitter Glue on poster board |
| Making Daddy's birthday gifts: felt, colored glue, pony beads and sharpies |
The next one Parker came up with as an 'experiment'
Hot, room temp, and cold water... seeing which will melt ice the fastest
(And then drinking the water)
Baking soda and vinegar with food dye:
I love when their opposite personalities show in everyday life....
Aria's tray looked like this...
And a minute Later, Parker's sill looked like this...
He's all about doing it 'right' (what he decided was right) and in a pattern, she is just going crazy (as always)
And then a favorite, time and again:
Cornstarch and water
This was Terra's first time with cornstarch goop, and she LOVED it!
Painting seashells:
We do plenty of shaving cream play (mostly in the bath) sometimes with food dye:
Water beads, a balloon and a funnel.... this was hours and hours (and hours...) of fun.
My kids are so fun and I love playing with them!
1 comment:
Hey Jen! When you left your comment on my blog, it had a link to your blog! So I checked it out--what a cute family. You are a good mom to do fun crafts with your kids. I need to develop that talent... And you give haircuts?? I can do boys, but I'm scared of girls. But that's okay because there aren't any girls here yet besides me. :) It's good to see you are doing well! Say hi to Jason for me!
Post a Comment