Here are some pictures from our St. Patrick's Day
The kids in green:
| green shirt |
| The ONLY thing Aria had at the time in Green was this hair clip |
| Terra and mommy (Parker took this picture) |
Three kids four and under?
Good luck getting a good picture!
We had green smoothies for breakfast- which isn't that rare in our house, but you might as well do it for the 'green' holiday
| Terra enjoying some green smoothie |
Then I made my own food dye from spinach so I wouldn't feel bad giving my kids a bunch of green food.
The pancakes:
| Too bad they turned mostly brown when I cooked them. |
I can't remember what we had for dinner... but it was a fun day since Parker was excited to make green food.
I love holidays with kids
No comments:
Post a Comment