In between our Days at Disneyland we went to California Adventure one day.
There were two rides there that the kids LOVED!!
1. The Golden Zephyr
2. The Carousel (of course)
After the first time on the carousel Aria cried getting off- they went on it 5 times while we waited for Jason and my dad to get done with the new Toy Story Midway Mania ride
Speaking of which here's Jason in his 3D glasses for the toy story ride.
Parker was super excited to go on the Ferris Wheel.
While we were on it we stopped at the top and my dad said we were the highest people in all of Disneyland, Parker disagreed "Because there are people in planes"
Then, looking around Parker asked "Why can I see so far? Why can I see so many trees?"
I thought it was cute that he was surprised by his ability to see while up high.
While My dad and I took Parker on the Ferris wheel, Aria got to meet Mickey Mouse!
Some other random pics from our day at Ca Adventure:
In the bugs land they have bumper cars (or bumper bugs) and kids have to be at least 35" to ride. Aria was recently measured as being 35" at an appointment so we thought it would be no problem. But they make her stand next to the height thing... and over and over again she bumps her head into it. So-- obviously she's tall enough if she can bump her head into the thing sticking out that says your tall enough- but the guy keeps making her measure again- In the end her head just touches the bottom of the sticking out piece and he says she's not big enough- it was super annoying!
Aria was a bit exhausted on this day and we had a major meltdown in the afternoon. And I'm sure I've said it before but this girl is sassy! And man does she know how to throw a fit or what!
She would dramatically throw herself on the ground, wave her arms around, kick her feet and scream. We were trying to hide how funny we found it (seriously- you should see this little Diva when she's in one of her moods) and random people walking by were laughing at her because this was no ordinary fit.
We love this sassy little girl!
That evening Jason and I stayed and watched World of Color which was very cool!
It was a fun day!
1 comment:
I, too, laugh at other people's kids when they are having fits. Because every kid does it, and there's no point in judging them for it. Glad you guys could see the humor in it, too :)
Post a Comment