The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, February 16, 2012

At Last!

Anybody remember this post way back when? (two years ago....)

Well my plan was to get to my pre-baby weight after having Aria--- and I finally did it!
Aria is only two and a half and I finally no longer carry any weight that I gained during her pregnancy. Now, 2.5 years may seem like a long time- but since I've gone and had another baby since then- I'm calling this a win!

Last time I weighed this much was about here:
November 2008- when I got pregnant with Aria

P.S.- can you believe how tiny (and cute) Parker was?!

4 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Congrats Jen! That is awesome! I know I have been looking at old pictures and am excited to get serious about losing weight after this little one gets here!

Five Bresees said...

That is awesome! Congrats :) I am still having a really hard time with mine. I have about 10lbs still from Lily and then 9lbs from Henry. What was it that worked for you?

Allison Barry said...

That is great!!! How did you do it?

Jessica P. said...

That's awesome, I love when the baby weight comes off!