It's hard sometimes to get a good picture of Parker, he always tries to hide, turn around or run away. But I do my best, because he is just so stinkin handsome!
After breakfast
He loves baby food peaches!
So cute with his sisters, in his 'warm pajamas'
Parker is such a good brother, he's always trying to make Terra laugh or smile,and giving her toys. And he plays with Aria and tells me when she's starting to do something bad if I'm not paying attention.
Finger painting
Stuffing trains into his backpack
Crazy!
Preschool: cotton ball clouds making it rain
Preschool: using the fan to blow balloons around and learn about wind
Drinking a smoothie
Looking at a DVD
Parker loves to look at DVD cases for movies he is going to get to watch. He'll pull out the stool and reach up and grab the case and just look at the case for 20 or so minutes.
Today, I said something was no big deal. He said "It's just a short deal"
He also used the word 'splendid' today. I think we can blame Winnie the Pooh (a recent fave around here) for that new word. Cute, right?
2 comments:
Yep, he's a character alright! what a sweeheart.
Do you get your preschool curriculum from somewhere or do you just do it yourself?
Post a Comment