Hey, is that a car seat cover?? I was wanting to make one, but couldn't find a pattern. I have a really hard time leaving Henry in the car seat when I go out because I don't like strangers to come and touch him. Usually I end up putting him in the sling and carrying him, but sometimes it'd be a lot easier just in the car seat.
Little Terra is so cute! I can't believe how old she is getting now. I LOVE the bath pictures :)
1 comment:
Hey, is that a car seat cover?? I was wanting to make one, but couldn't find a pattern. I have a really hard time leaving Henry in the car seat when I go out because I don't like strangers to come and touch him. Usually I end up putting him in the sling and carrying him, but sometimes it'd be a lot easier just in the car seat.
Little Terra is so cute! I can't believe how old she is getting now. I LOVE the bath pictures :)
Post a Comment