The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Friday, October 28, 2011

4 Months!!

Can you believe this little girl is 4 months old already?

Well, she is. She turned 4 months a few days ago and we took her to the doctor today.
Here's what she's up to:
She can roll around (and scoot a tiny bit- but it's FAR from crawling still)
After rolling-No I did not lay her down away from her blanket, burp rag and toys.
I had layed her on her back so this was just more than a 360 spin.

Speaking of toys, she loves to play.
It is SO cute to see her chubby hand reaching out to grab stuff and especially putting stuff into her mouth.




Terra 'talks' all of the time. She makes the cutest noises and will do back and forth 'conversations' with me.
She also yells. She gets into some kind of mood and just yells (loudly, but happily) for a couple of minutes.
Even though she is an expert smiler, she doesn't laugh yet.
When we play and tickle her she does this sort of yelling/squealing noise- which I think is her version of laughing.

Anyway her stats from the Doctor today are:
25" Tall: Almost 90th%
15lbs 4oz: around the 80th%
Head circumference: 95th %
Just like every appointment I've ever been to with any of my babies- my kids' heads are just big.

And now that she is 4 months, the Doctor says I can start feeding her food
I think she's ready

A few more pictures from the past month- because I just can't get enough of those chubby cheeks.

This was at the aquarium near our house- she was mesmerized by the fish





I love, love, love this little girl.
Happy 4 months Terra!

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

She is such a cutie!! I love her little smile :)