My chubby baby is two months old.
We went to the doctor this morning:
Height: 23-3/4"---Between the 90th and 95th%
Weight: 13lbs 2oz---95th%
Head Circumference: Just over the 95th%
The doctor took Terra and as he was laying her down on her stomach he asked if she liked tummy time yet- I said yes- And he looked at me like he was surprised and said "Really??" So then he laid her down and she instantly rolled off of her stomach (and almost off the exam table). He laughed and said "I guess she is good at tummy time"
She doesn't roll often but she's capable- I love my chubby rolly baby!
She started smiling a few weeks ago:
Also a few weeks ago- A visit to the cardiologist- She's in perfect condition!
Holding her head up
And here's a goofy habit of hers:
I know it's hard to tell what's going on so I'll just tell you- she pulls her own hair. Sometimes hard- and it makes her cry. Crazy Baby!
She has also started trying to suck her thumb- we're trying to stop her- hopefully it will work and we won't have another thumb-sucker like Aria.
Terra has been our fussy baby. Several nights with no sleep (seriously- less than an hour of sleep between 7pm and 7am). Cranky, gassy, tiring days. But it's getting better. We've figured out some tips and tricks to help her sleep and stay calm, and maybe she's also just growing out of needing to cry 24/7. I would still say she's crankier than my other two- but she's already better than she was.Thank Goodness!
Fussy or not, we're happy to have this sweet chubby baby in our lives.
1 comment:
Ha, love a baby that knows when to show off for the Dr.'s. Beautiful babe.
Post a Comment