I am 37.5 weeks pregnant, which means I have only three weeks left until my due date. So I probably have 4 weeks left until this baby is born.
This pregnancy has been harder than my first two. Around 21 weeks I felt awful- back pain, exhaustion, etc. I told Jason that I felt the same as I had felt after 36 weeks with Parker and Aria. Then I joked about how I hope I don't feel so awful for the rest of the pregnancy- because that would be a long time....Well, It has been a long time- I never ended up feeling any better. Always tired, always sore for the last 16 weeks.
Now, I am incredibly grateful to be able to have this baby and that so many things are going so well- so I don't want to sound all whiny- but this pregnancy has been exponentially harder than my others.
Something else that is different with this pregnancy: nesting.
Some days I just have an overwhelming need to clean or organize something.
Great Idea Jennifer! Let's crawl around on all fours and scrub all of the floorboards.
Or reorganize Aria's dresser and get the babies clothes out and ready at 6 in the morning.
I can't explain it, it's just something that I 'must' do at the time. I didn't experience this with the other two.
Here I am at 37 weeks:
Believe it or not, the bay has already dropped a bunch in that picture-- I carry high...really high.
At both of my last appointments I was 10% effaced and 1cm dilated
2 comments:
Congratulations! You look so cute too :) I can't believe you're going to have the baby so soon.
HAHAHAHAHA . . . you look like the front of a submarine missile.
Post a Comment