The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Friday, June 17, 2011

PARTY!!!!!!!!

So Jason keeps bugging me to put this on the blog.
Some of my friends are throwing a party next week.
It's kind of like a baby shower- but since the babies gender is a secret the only gifts would be something useful like diapers.... or.... diapers.
Anyway- there will be food and such and we're going ot announce the secret- YUP! We're going to tell whether it's a boy or a girl that will join our little family.
All the info can be found HERE.

If you have questions or need directions or something just leave a comment and I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

I want to come :) ...but since I can't, my guess is girl! Have a great party!

Krause Crew said...

Since I missed the party, are you going to announce it here or on facebook?