Aria is fun.
She is wiggly and active.
She is a busy-body.
Which, since she's 18 months old... also means she's trouble.
I left the kids at my mom's house for about 30 minutes one day. I came back and my mom says in a very confused tone.
"I don't understand... her plant leg was all wet"
Me: "Was your bathroom door open"
Mom: "Umm...ya"
So the reason JUST her leg was wet is that sometimes, she wouldn't get into the toilet she would just brace herself on the seat and then use one foot to kick and splash in the water.
Totally gross, right? But also strangely hilarious. Especially since she no longer does this--they say hindsight is 20/20, I say hindsight makes things funnier.
*Don't judge Jason for leaving the toilet seat up... he always puts it down, she would lift the seat herself to make it easier to get in.

3 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. Kids are so weird. And hilarious! You are exactly right; and that's why I take pictures of gross/weird/bad behavior sometimes, because later on you think it's hilarious. Sometimes it only takes a few days or weeks, sometimes months or longer, but eventually, it makes you smile!
She definately gives that seat a whole new look. Hahahahahahahaha
So glad you got pics. A verbal description would never do this justice.
Ok, that is the funniest thing ever! Lily is totally fascinated with the toilet too.
Post a Comment