The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a.......

I'm 19 weeks and 1 day pregnant, and today, we had our ultrasound.
This morning Parker was very concerned that the 'baby in my belly' or I would have to get shots, it was so cute. Then we headed to the appointment, and got some good looks at Baby Tieman:



The baby kept sucking its thumb, which is strangely adorable- it's hard to tell but here's a picture of it:
Those two little dots in front of the mouth are the right hand fingers, and the thumb is in the mouth.

Everything looks good and healthy, and baby is just the right size. We also got a good look at the boy/girl parts-- but we're not telling!
I would love for you guys to comment and tell me what you think it is, though.

And then the Baby Belly

19wks 1day
I feel like my belly is smaller than with my previous pregnancies, but there is still definitely something starting to show there.

9 comments:

Five Bresees said...

I love the pictures!!! Are you having another boy??

By the way, you look great!

Tatum said...

I re-read this post twice just to make sure I didn't miss it... and I didn't....

YOU DIDN'T EVEN POST IT!

What if i buy you a pack of Diapers instead of a boy/girl outfit will you tell me???? please??? LOL

Or not. I guess we will know in a few months, glad everything looked good.

Anonymous said...

So awesome to hear that everything is looking good with your pregnancy, but I'm eager to know what you are having! I am going to say Girl!
And you look adorable.

Alex and Brittany said...

I am going to guess... boy. Can't wait to find out. Glad everything is looking good! You look so cute too!

gerielou said...

I am so excited all is doing well. Love baby Tieman's first pics.
I do however think you are very, very cruel not to tell us if it's a boy or girl . . . grrrrr.
Love you!

Beckums said...

I vote GIRL!! By the way I'm loving your hair in this pic!

Lacy said...

Well that was rude. I made my way to your blog to see if you had baby gender news and to my great disappointment you TEASE with "It's a..."! Rude. Did you tell Gina? I'll go bug it out of her!

Krause Crew said...

Megan and Kyle loved looking at the baby's pictures. Megan says she want you to have a girl and Kyle says boy. So I guess either way I have a winner in my house.

Allison Barry said...

Holy cow how did I not know you're pregnant?! I am so happy for you!!! And your belly is tiny.