The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Costumes

Halloween Eve, we dressed our kids up for Trunk-or-Treat
Aria was unhappy to be in her costume at first:
Sad Tinkerbell
 (In her defense, she was also hungry and teething)

Parker was his usual calm self- he talked all day about dressing like Peter Pan, so I know he liked it- he just doesn't often 'act' excited.

We had to take off Aria's costume to buckle her in the car. I LOVE mostly naked babies.
She was much happier the second time she got put in her costume:
 (and adorable)



We had some food and sat around and talked for awhile, then they had a costume parade so everyone could show off their costumes, here's a quick video of Jason taking the kids through the parade.

Ready to Trunk-or-Treat
 
Later that night we had a 1920's themed murder mystery party. Jason and I went with $0 costumes, and just found stuff and tried to make it work.
Jason as Rhett Bumbler, a 20's gambler:
 I'm Donna Wannabe:
The mouth things didn't really have to do with the costumes, but they only took a few minutes to make and I thought they were funny.
We had another party on Halloween- more fun... we had a fun year and we're looking forward to the upcoming holidays

2 comments:

Kyle and Katie Willman said...

Hey Jenn! I like your headband, and those mouth things are super-hilarious!!

Gina said...

Nobody else sees a problem with "Hot Hot Hot" being the background music for little kids showing off their clothing? No?

I LOVE your 20's outfits! So cute and the mouths are hilarious! Did everybody do the mouth thing?

And, although it's sad, it's also a little funny that you have the pic of Aria freaking out!

Parker looks very cute, too :)