I am constantly thrown off by how different they are.
This here is mostly for journal purposes
.
.
.
One example was a walk to the mailbox. When Parker was this age we used to walk down the street to the mail box almost daily. He would stop and inspect the crack in the sidewalk and ants and stuff, and then move on.The other day Jason stayed home with Parker and I took Aria to walk to the mail box. She was rolling on the ground, trying to dive into the street, she climbed onto the rocks near the mailbox, sat down and kicked her legs around as hard and fast as she could to send the rocks flying. I gave up and carried her home.
.
.
.
This is immediately after Aria dropped a toy on the ground and immediately before she threw herself down to get it. Parker never, I repeat NEVER, would have done that.
.
.
.
And story time. We go to story time at the library all the time. Parker will never go sit with the other kids, he's always on my lap. He often doesn't sing (though he goes home and sings when he re-enacts story time later) Aria walks around, she plays with other babies, and this last week she went up to the reader, and pointed at pictures in the book that was being read to everyone and laughed really loudly (of course everyone else laughed too).
1 comment:
All kids are different, I know Donovan and Hunter are certainly different, but you really seem to have night and day there!
Post a Comment