The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tent

Basically, I'm the coolest mom ever.
A couple days ago I helped Parker build a 'tent' in his room. A few hours later he asked if he could nap in there and I said he could.
See? Coolest mom, right?

He was so excited, it was so cute.
Oh and do you see that shirt he's wearing? It's the 'guitar shirt' He loves this shirt. He knows when I do laundry that he can ask to wear it again. He sometimes asks even when I haven't just done laundry (just in case), if I tell him it's dirty he goes to the laundry basket to check.

4 comments:

gerielou said...

Yep, you're a great mom. Funny that he has a 'golden boy' shirt already. Haha

Five Bresees said...

Haha, I use the same 'tent' method with Ethan. For awhile, he was really putting up a fight when it was nap time, so we'd make cool tents. The kid would sleep a solid 3 hours after that :)

Gina said...

Haha! I totally regret the day I built a fort/ tunnel system in our living room! The cushions and blankets haven't spent 24 hours in the right place ever since!

Jenniffer said...

Jennifer, Congratulations you won the autographed Cake Wrecks book on my blog! Please send me your address and I will get your book to you ASAP. jen [at] cup a dee cakes [dot] com