The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, July 12, 2010

Other Parks Pictures

So there are a lot of pictures I took in Parks... I shared a few the past few days and here are all of the others. I didn't really organize them, they are just in the order that they were taken.
Aria trying to wear some shades
Sassy Megan showing her how it's done

Kody and Jason playing horseshoes
Parker pulled out these stools, banged his hands on them and called them drums

My boys playing badminton

Peek-a-Boo

Megan, holding a caterpillar

Daddy swinging with his princess
Parker pushing them both

My three favorite people:

Parker watching Kyle play on the iPhone
Lately Aria loves to dig around and get into stuff. She'll climb into anything: buckets of toys, laundry baskets, suitcases, you name it. And she loves to toss things around.

Getting into our clothes and suitcase
We went and looked through an old barn, Parker liked this much more than I expected.

A time honored tradition... peeing by a tree

Aria riding on Daddy's shoulders...
and holding on tight
Kyle and Parker making a fire
So that was our trip to Parks. It was fun, but it's good to be home.

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

How funny! Lily's totally into putting things on her head or around her shoulders too. Love the pictures!