My kids love milk. If this is an inheritable trait then they got it from me.
Mmmmm...milk
Anyway, Here are both of my munchkins drinking milk.

Parker likes to pretend to be a baby, and when it's reasonable I'm willing to indulge the imaginative play, so he drank out of a bottle a few times.
Back to the
Sippy Cup:


I love to be with my babies!

While I'm on the subject... anyone have advice of how to switch from the bottle to a
sippy cup? Parker made the switch perfectly. Aria... not so much- I'd love some tips for babies who don't want to switch.
3 comments:
I used the softer sippy cups, I think they are made by Nuby, and you can get them at Walmart. That helped with Hunter's transition, if I recall.
But she's little, so her mouth may be too small to do the sippy easily, so she just may take a month of two longer than other kids. You're never gonna be the mom with a bottle-carrying two year old, so don't sweat it if she holds onto the bottle for a month or two past her birthday.
Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you how cute it is that they are wrestling around while they drink milk!
Where's your bottle of milk?
Post a Comment