Here are some pictures of the most gorgeous girl to ever walk (crawl) the face of the earth
Playing in the fridge...
At 9 months old, Aria:
~Has said mama a few times, and even though she doesn't really get it- I love it
~ Is much more independent than Parker ever was (is). At playgroup she'll just crawl away from me and play, and she won't even care where I am until she's hungry. As long as she is in a decent mood (fed, and it's not too near nap time) she will let anybody hold her- this is a HUGE change from Parker.
~Pulls herself to standing all of the time and cruises a little.
~Has been able to stand on her own for a few seconds at a time, but it's a very, very short time before she drops to the ground
Time has gone by ridiculously fast, but there's no doubt that we've loved these past nine months (9 days is more what it feels like) with our little bug.
2 comments:
Why do babies of a certain age love dishwashers and fridges? She is so cute and I cannot wait to meet her in two more days!
I love the pic of her being held in the air . . . she REALLY look likes an Angel.
Post a Comment