The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, May 31, 2010

Splash Park Time Again

It's that time of year again.
We've been heading out to the Splash Park.

We've already gone a few times and I expect to go many many more times before the heat is gone. (Last year we went at least once a week all summer long)

Kids in swimsuits are adorable, so I have a few pictures that were taken before we even left the house.


This is one reason why it's fun to have a girl. I think Parker is ridiculously adorable, but honestly he NEVER looked this cute in a swimsuit:

Parker put together this outfit himself. (If you couldn't tell) His bright green striped swim shorts, a red and white striped shirt that he calls "Amberica" (since it looks like the American flag) and a camo cowboy hat



Aria has a goofy hat too

Aria climbing the stairs before we go- man I want to devour that yummy looking thigh
Two little bums as the babies go up the stairs.


Eventually I do put the camera down and we leave the house.

Once I got there early, so I showed Parker (and Aria) the big tunnel nearby. He learned about echoes that day.

Parker trying to grab the ladybug he had been watching:

Sometimes Parker will play in the water.He loves to play with these blue spray guns.

But he still spends a lot of time looking like this:

He often ends up avoiding the water, and just watching all the other kids play- I don't get it, but hey, if it makes him happy- then whatever

Aria on the other hand kind of likes the water
And playing with toys
She also enjoys trying to eat rocks and leaves.
For some reason Parker loves to eat at the park or the splash park so I always bring plenty of snacks.
I guess playing at the park makes you hungry...

and thirsty...
and tired.
And who doesn't love a good hooded-towel picture?

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

These are great! Aria's swimsuit is so cute!!

gerielou said...

Love thier little bums going up the stairs!