The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Friday, January 29, 2010

Scootin and Sittin

Aria has begun sitting up on her own and scooting (AKA crawling with her stomach on the floor)
Of course, she only sits up for short periods of time still, and she seems completely incapable of sitting when I have the camera out.
Here she is after she 'crawled' forward for the first time. She moved about 12-15 inches to get to the cord for my sewing machine.

Jason always says that Aria looks like my nephew Hunter. I never saw it, until this picture- I totally think this is what Hunter would look like in pink.

P.S. Don't mind the insane amount of drool on her face

2 comments:

gerielou said...

You and Gina should get together and post 'twinsies' pics. Teehee
Love you!

Five Bresees said...

Your kids are so cute and I love the new stroller! Lily's kinda scooting too, but her's is more of a backwards scoot/twist/roll :)

Anyway, love the new pictures!