Today Aria is 4 months old. We went to the doctor this morning and here are her stats:
Height: 25-3/8 inches 90th%
Weight: 13lbs 7oz just over the 50th%
Head Circ.: 90th%
Head Circ.: 90th%
Tall+skinny+big head=my kids.
We also tried rice cereal today. She was not a fan of the rice cereal at all. Oh well, we'll try again soon. Parker saw me feeding her and wanted to try it, and he actually liked it. He ate all of the leftovers that Aria refused to eat
playing with the toys on her high chair
not happy about eating
Going back to play instead of eating.
Here's a little about my 4 month old.
*She only likes to sleep while laying on her right side while sucking her right thumb
*She gurgles and 'talks' a lot now. She loves when I read to Parker, especially Dr. Seuss books; She'll just sit and stare at me and babble while I read.
*Just like her big brother she doesn't seem to need to blink a lot. My young women like to have staring contests with her, and she always wins
*She sleeps 11 to 12 hours through the night (Yay!)
*She can roll off her back easily, and she can roll off her tummy, she just rarely does it.
*She won't take a bottle or a pacifier... at all
*She's pretty happy and pretty easy going, she just loves to be held, and to be talked to.
*Her hair is out of control, I can't seem to do anything to make it better
Here she has Kate Gosselin hair
Just plain crazy hair
I love, love, love this little girl. It's been a fabulous 4 months, and I feel every day how blessed I am to have my two wonderful kids
2 comments:
Kate Gosselin hair... he he he.
Parker eats what she doesn't. Nice. No waste.
Aria is so cute.
Love ya lots
Post a Comment