We went up to Parks with Jason's parents, and Jared and Becky. We stayed at my in-laws cabin and "hunted" for Christmas trees.
Parker making faces at me on the drive up.
It was freezing up there, and I hate the cold, but it was still nice to have a change of scenery.
Parker hiding in his hat
saying "I see you"
Jason, Becky, Parker and Janet getting ready to cut down a tree.
We got a tree, and this is probably the best tree we've gotten so far. For some reason Jason always falls in love with some weird looking 'Charlie Brown' tree, but this year he got a pretty good one.
We went with Jason parents to see a display of Christmas trees, and lights in Flagstaff. Which Parker loved. He is crazy about "mitnas trees" and "mitnas lights"
Looking at a tree with Grandpa
3 comments:
that is an impressive Christmas tree. I think I'm taller than the one we have.
IS the tree they are preparing to cut yours? I assume the decorated one is a "display" tree, right? I want to see YOUR tree... I don't give a fudge about somebody else's trees...
Cant wait to see it decorated!
Post a Comment