The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, November 2, 2009

No pumpkins for Jesus

So someone in our neighborhood threw a block party for Halloween and on the flyers they called the celebration "Pumpkins for Jesus" We didn't end up going because Jason hates socializing but I wanted to go just so I could say that I went to Pumpkins for Jesus... oh well.

I did drive out to go to trunk-or-treat with my parents. Of course, Parker enjoyed it and he looked so cute... It took me a long time to make his costume, it's probably the hardest sewing I've done, but I figured it out, and it was well worth the time. My mom always made our costumes, and I love that I have never dressed up in a store bought costume, hopefully I can do the same for my kids.
Then my parents came over so Jason and I could go to Jared and Becky's Halloween Party.
Here we are, all ready to go:

The Fairy Godmother and The Godfather.

Get it??

It was a fun day. I love Halloween.... I can't wait for next year :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Ha ha, Jason hates socializing... that is really funny. JD and I were just talking about this a couple of days ago (we were saying that when we move back, we will have to live in your neighborhood so that Jason will be willing to come over to our house!)

Cute little Parker- you are sewing superwoman!