Seriously, Parkers favorite room in the house is the kitchen. I know I already said that he loves "doing" dishes, but now he loves it so much that I have to wait until Parker is done eating to do dishes. If I start washing while he is still eating then he'll push his plate away and say "all done, all done" because he would rather wash dishes than eat.
He has loved playing in the pantry for a while now, but he recently discovered that the potatoes are within his reach, and the bag is easy to open. So I see stuff like this all of the time now:
He also loves to clean:
So I was in the office the other day, and Parker comes in holding the small broom in his hand and says "I helper" I tell him thanks for being a helper. Then he tells me "is messy" so I went with him into the kitchen and he had pulled out some snacks and spilled on the floor, so he got out the broom and swept most of them up. He had come to tell me that he needed help finishing up. I was so proud of him; what a great little kid.
3 comments:
Really cute . . . of course the fact that he got the snacks out the make the mess in the first place . . .
Love you lots, mom and dad
The first pic kind of looks like the set up of a weird 7th grade science experiment... too funny!
That's so great that he helps so much. Sometimes I think Ethan's a tornado going through the house. I'd have to admit though, if there is something he wants really badly, he'll clean up to get it.
Post a Comment