The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unrolling

Recently I have been working on a big sewing project, which means my desk in the office is a mess and there are sewing supplies all over my little area. Of course Parker likes to get into some of them- He especially loves to play with my little measuring tape.

Today he would ask me to roll it up and then he would stick it in his mouth and unroll it, then ask me to roll it up again. He did this like 5 times in a row until I didn't feel like rolling up a spit covered measuring tape anymore.

I thought it looked super funny though so I'm going to share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Kind of looks like a magic act.
Give Parker a hug and kiss from us. Love you Mom and Dad

Kyle and Katie Willman said...

It looks like he has a crazy long tongue- or like he should be in a Fruit-By-The-Foot commercial!! So funny!

Beckums said...

what a goof...that's pretty funny tho!

Gina said...

Weird, this was an obsession of Donovan's for awhile also. Seriously, every day he would dig out my measuring tape to roll it out like a tongue. Why are kids the same?