The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cardswap Tag Exchange

My wards card swap was last night, instead of making fourteen cards like we have other months, we made 40 gifts tags for Christmas. Here are the ones I made:





My Buttons and Bows Tag







Thanks to my little sister for helping me come up with the idea for this one, Santa from the outside.



And the actual tag part that you write on, the inside of Santa
Super simple snowman tag





Boring poinsettia (I don't like these so I made the 10 ornament shaped tags to replace them)






Ornament Tags
Here's the whole bundle that I went home with




3 comments:

Beckums said...

those are SO cute, i loved your tags Jenn, very creative!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the buttons tag. You are very creative. I think it's a great idea to have the card exchange. Really lets the women exchange ideas as well as the cards themselves. (I know I'll be stealing some of your ideas). Love you lots. Mom

Gina said...

I like your boring poinsettias!!!! I think maybe I have a glitter fetish?