He's been saying 'Mama' and 'Dada' for a while, but those don't really count right?
And he has tried saying 'yellow' in sign language and has successfully said 'more' in sign language a few times, and always says hat in sign language when he sees them.
(We're having issues with videos, so these were taken with our regular camera and have no sound) Here he is asking for more yogurt bites
But now it's official, he doesn't just say mama and dada or try signing--
Several times he has pointed to things and said "ASAT?" meaning 'what's that?'
And I think he was trying to say bright, because every time we leave the house, we go around the back of the car and the sun shines in our eyes and I say "It's bright" well both times we left the house today as we went around the back of the car the sun got in our eyes ans both times Parker said "bray"
I can't believe how fast he's growing up- he seems so smart-
2 comments:
He is so cute. Of course he is smart, look at his parents. I can't wait to see you guys at over Thanksgiving break.
It's amazing. We were just there a month ago, ans since then he has learned to walk and talk. He's growing sooo fast. Wish we could be there. Mom and Dad
Post a Comment