I named our fish; Albus (the one that's mostly orange), Bink (the grey spotted one), Bella (the larger white with a little orange) and Darcy (the black one on the rock). Yes they're all named after literary characters- It's Albus from the Harry Potter books, Bink from the Xanth novels, Bella from the Twilight series and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice---yes I'm a nerd
2 comments:
That was nice of Jason. I would love to get a fish or two for Megan. She always loves any fish tank that she sees. I will have to be sure to bring her to your place to see them.
Yeah, my son was premature - he was born at 24 weeks and weighed only 1 pound 11 oz. He's awesome now. He's got a couple scars, but aside from that, you'd never know. He's nothing short of a miracle, that's for sure.
I love the pictures of Parker you post. He is so cute. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love having a little boy. They are so much fun!
Post a Comment