For our second full day we went into Disneyland Park.
Waiting outside to get in:
First Jason and I went on Indiana Jones. With literally NO line. We walked straight on.
Everyone wanted to go on the Tree house. Corin was more interested in exploring these first few steps over and over, so we stayed here and everyone else went through the full tree house.
Next up was pirates of the Caribbean.
Terra didn't want to go on, so Jason stayed off with her, but when he went to go on the next night, she was happy to go with.
| Waiting while we were on PotC |
| Outside haunted mansion. |
Aria got all the way into the Haunted Mansion and then got scared and wouldn't get on. SO I got to sneak out the back way and wait for everyone else to finish the ride.
Next up: Splash mountain.
We walked right onto the ride, and when we finished there was no one waiting so they told us we could stay in out boats and go again without a wait (the kids didn't want to) But it was so nice, not busy at all!
| Parker's face !! |
Next we took a raft over to Tom Sawyers island.
We could have played there all day!
| Sleeping baby |
I know we went on Big Thunder mountain around this time, and I'm not sure what else. Then we stopped to take a picture:
Or should I say *attempted* to take a picture
| Then time for some cotton candy! |
After a couple rides in fantasyland, we went back to the hotel for lunch and nap.
Then Corin and I saved a spot for the parade while Jason, Janet and the big kids rode a few more rides.
Dumbo:
Waiting for the parade:
For the afternoon parade they had a Frozen "pre-parade"
So just this one Float would come by with the Frozen characters while they played Let it Go. Then 10 minutes later the rest of the parade comes by.
In between parades
Excited to see part of the parade coming.
After the parade we went on Peter Pan.
Aria refused this ride, too, so I waited by the exit and was going to go on after Jason and Janet were back. When I got into the ship I asked who wanted to come with Parker and Aria both came on. Sometimes she just needs time to warm up to things...
Then the merry-go-round
Photo-op:
We watched the fantasyland musical thing and then went over to Small world.
| Small world selfie |
Then that night we swam and played in the hot tub back at the hotel.
| In the pool |
The pool was fun, it had a splash pad and a zero depth area, but it was too cold!
So here we are in the hot tub
No comments:
Post a Comment