The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Free Enterprise Day

In November one of our homeschool groups had a free enterprise day
Aria helped me break and melt and pour crayons into molds and we were able to sell these crayons:

Parker made some things on his own to sell
 A Space themed coloring book:
 Stick people:

And two checkers games; together we made the checkers out of clay, I printed the checkerboards out, then Parker cut and colored them, then Parker painted the checkers after the clay dried: 


My kids started with $2 each to spend,
 and I let them take all of the money they got from selling items as well.
ALL they wanted to buy was food!

I only got pictures of less than half the junk food they bought-
 but it was clear to see where their priorities are :)








And here's a sweet picture of Parker and Aria walking around "shopping" while holding hands


Then, afterwards we had PE and played at the park
Parker got on this wall and asked me to get an action shot of him jumping off: 



No comments: