We went bowling over the summer and the kids really seemed to like it, so when we got a good coupon we went again. We were able to bowl three games- And I am proud to say that I won two of them (Aria won one) I'm not great at bowling...
But it was super fun!
Posing with the bowling balls:
Aria taking a video as Parker watched his ball roll down the lane.
The kids are not so strong so the balls went SO slowly done the lane most of the time, and got stuck more times than I can remember.
I took a whole pile of videos while we were there, some of the bowling and some of the kids messing around while we were there. So I made a playlist of all of them, and you can click here to view them


No comments:
Post a Comment