The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, December 17, 2012

Asleep

I don't know why it's so cute when babies fall asleep in their high chair- but it is!

Terra, asleep while drinking milk
The next one is awesome. I was vacuuming the living room and Terra was in the kitchen. I hadn't heard much from her so I look and she had climbed into her high chair by herself and fallen asleep. I took the opportunity to do a very thorough vacuuming (under/behind couches etc) and then vacuumed the rest of the house while I was at it. 
She slept through the whole thing:

When I was finished I came back downstairs and picked her up out of the high chair only to find that she was naked.... completely naked, she took off her diaper before climbing into her chair
Silly Baby!

And here's what Aria was doing at that same time:

using the rug as a bed/blanket to 'nap'