The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, July 2, 2012

Drawing/Writing

Parker's cute, messy, 4 year old drawing and writing kills me!
It has to be the cutest thing ever!

Here's a picture he drew (and labeled) of a BUG, MEE (self portrait!) CAT, and DOG:

And in Primary they were asked to draw what they were thankful for: 

HAWS (House), FOOD, FIAMILIEE (Family) and rrrs (Earth).

And yes, rrrs makes sense for Earth if you're four and you pronouce your 'th' like an 's'

Also at church on Sunday... this conversation in sacrament:

Parker: Mom, what's 6+6?
Me: 12
Parker: What's 12+12?
Me: 24
Parker: What's 24+24?
Me: 48
Parker: What's 48+48?
Me: 96
Parker: What's 96+96?
Me: 192
Parker: What's 192+192?
Me: 384
Parker: Oh, okay

Conversation is over...
I'm not sure why he needed that information at the time, but he loves math! It's super funny!


1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

Haha I love how curious kids are. Little kid writing is the cutest. The other day I saw that lily had written letters all over my bathroom wall. It was so cute that I had a hard time getting mad about it :)