The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, March 12, 2012

Family Pics

We got family pics taken back in December, while my sisters were in town.
And the best part is- we didn't have to wear matching colors. we did that last year and we've done it with the Tiemans... I know a lot of people do that, but I am just not a fan.
The Whole Gang - (9 Grandkids- 8 of which were under 4 at the time!)

Our Family of Five


It was cold and windy- so Terra was NOT in a good mood- so it made it hard to get a good picture of the munchkins (harder than it already is with three small kids)



I do LOVE this one- even if Terra is crying
 Parker


Aria 



Terra 


And just to show you how cool we are.... 
The three "Murphy" girls

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Jennifer, you look amazing!! Your kids are so adorable!

Beckums said...

Man I guess I haven't read your blog in a while because I had to catch up on a bunch of posts! Um, your kids are super cute,I love that you post all the fun silly things they're up to.... and Terra is SO big, wasn't she a baby yesterday?