The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chubby Baby

I have tons of pictures of Terra, Because:
1- She's cute and chubby
2- my other kids run/hide from the camera some days- and Terra can't run away

So enjoy my cute, squishy baby girl




I heart footie pajamas

...and pumpkin bums




A development that Jason is happy about:
She can hold her own bottle, so he can clean up dinner/wrestle with bigger kids while I'm at work

Just funny

Also, she's my first truly chubby baby.
I LOVE it!
However, I didn't know that you had to clean out their fat rolls- my other kids didn't really have any- she's got several (wrist elbow, thigh)


3 comments:

gerielou said...

she is such a cute chubby little cub!

Kyle and Katie Willman said...

She is so cute, Jenn! Can't wait to see her in person soon! I bet that first time you realized you had to clean out her fat rolls was quite an interesting experience!! :)

Emily said...

She is very cute, I want to know how you can teach your kid to hold their bottle. Megan is 10 months now and won't even touch it while you are feeding her. And when you try to help with the sippy she totally lets go of that too.