Today is my 5th wedding anniversary
Those first two pictures were taken by my old roommate for our engagement photos
Anybody else remember when I was a red-head? Or when I changed the color of my hair every month?
Times have changed, huh?
Best Day Ever! May 12th 2006
Obviously, I wasn't a blogger back then- so I thought I would post some about our honeymoon.
For our wedding night we stayed at the Marriot at Desert Ridge, and in the morning we went over to my parents' house and had brunch with a bunch of family and opened our wedding presents with everyone there. Then, we left for our honeymoon:
We went to San Diego-- we drove out to save money, and we left on Saturday the 13th (the day after our wedding) - we cleaned up the car from after the wedding, but left the 'JUST MARRIED' on the back window and got honked at a few times.
We stayed at the Marriot in La Jolla, and though we brought a little food, we ate out a ton- I don't even want to think about how many calories I ate that week.
We visited Sea World:
| Me, holding a starfish |
at Sea World you have to pay just to park there- and Jason asked the guy if we got in free since we were on our honeymoon- they let us pay just the motorcycle price (which was about half) so that was pretty cool
We also went to the San Diego Zoo:
| Look at what a stud I married |
We went to a couple of beaches- and we hunted for seashells
And Jason took me to Balboa Park, which I had never heard of, but it was beautiful
We went shopping and just hung out
| Me, being cool- drinking my Jamba Juice |
It was so fun to just hang out with Jason 24/7
We also went to the San Diego Temple while we were there.
It was an awesome trip- I got to be with the coolest guy on the planet all day and see some awesome stuff.



4 comments:
Only you would wear pants to the beach in May in San Diego on your honeymoon.
You are hilarious.
And congratulations.
Congrats guys!! Doesn't it feel like you've been married a lot longer though (in a good way)? That's what I always tell Chris. It's hard to remember when we weren't married.
Gina, I was in a swimsuit, I just had warm-ups and a t-shirt over it- it was way too cold and windy so we stayed fully dressed and away from the water
Gina, I was in a swimsuit, I just had warm-ups and a t-shirt over it- it was way too cold and windy so we stayed fully dressed and away from the water
Post a Comment