Aria's hair is so cute in these pictures... also, you have the fairest children... it wasn't until I clicked on one of the pictures that I could even tell that Aria was actually wearing a bathing suit because her light skin blended right in with her pink bathing suit!! Kids in bathing suits are the cutest!! Oh, and I am more than just a little jealous that you guys were already playing in the sprinklers a MONTH AGO... It's a high of 54 degrees and a chance of snow for us Provo-ans today!
Yeah, I'm totally jealous of that weather. It snowed here twice this week already and that was a month ago for you guys! Hopefully we'll get some of that weather soon too.
4 comments:
How fun! I hear the weather hasn't been too bad out there lately either! Your kids are so cute!
Aria's hair is so cute in these pictures... also, you have the fairest children... it wasn't until I clicked on one of the pictures that I could even tell that Aria was actually wearing a bathing suit because her light skin blended right in with her pink bathing suit!! Kids in bathing suits are the cutest!! Oh, and I am more than just a little jealous that you guys were already playing in the sprinklers a MONTH AGO... It's a high of 54 degrees and a chance of snow for us Provo-ans today!
yep . . . gotta love AZ weather.
Great pics of the little cutie-pies.
Yeah, I'm totally jealous of that weather. It snowed here twice this week already and that was a month ago for you guys! Hopefully we'll get some of that weather soon too.
Post a Comment