Little miss Aria is so fun and so sweet.
Here's one of her favorite hobbies:
Getting out the picnic basket thing and sitting in it. That's it, just sitting in it- weird, but she loves it.
Sometimes she puts toys in the other compartments and then sits in the big one.
Do you see what she's wearing? It's a cloth diaper. She's not in them 100% of the time, I'm way too spoiled by modern conveniences to have to carry a poopy diaper around and wash it at home later... after it has time to dry out. But we try to have her in them as much as possible at home. And I'll be honest- I feel kinda like super-mom every time I change one. :)
Here's a classic Aria moment:
Big smile, cuddling Whatever she can get he hands on (This time, it happens to be vinegar and baking powder)
In other news, Aria is super good at communication. She hardly speaks at all but she signs like crazy. She has even started signing complete thoughts, or 'sentences' like a few times she pointed to herself and said 'Dia' (which means Aria) signing 'all done' and then signing 'eat', then pushing away her empty plate. A full sentence of 'Aria's all done eating', rather than just signing 'all done'
Or a super funny example: We were cuddling her in bed one morning, and Aria points to me, signs 'all done', points to the bed, then signs 'more' and 'milk'. Translation: "Get out of bed and get me some milk."
3 comments:
you have the funniest kids on the planet!
vinigar and baking powder huh? who needs expensive toys!
That is so cute! I love her little smile. Did you buy the cloth diapers or make them? Lily's been acting like she wants to potty train. She's even gone a couple times on the toilet...I just can't find underwear her size, or if they even make it.
Post a Comment