The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, December 27, 2010

Real Women Have Curves

And I'm about to have one more...
Pretty soon I'll look like this:

YES!! I'm pregnant! We're super excited to announce baby #3 should be here this summer.
My due date is June 29th.  My goal is to go into labor on my own this time, so I'm expecting to go past my due date. So early July it is...

Anyway, here are pictures from my first ultrasound back in November, I was 8 weeks and 5 days.



It may not look like much, but that little peanut is my baby!
Right now, I'm 13 weeks.

Baby belly at 13 weeks
That belly doesn't look like much (most of it is actually just fabric sticking out from my stomach) But I can definitely feel the difference already.

So far this pregnancy I have been okay. There have been bad days and good days. There were a couple weeks were I was really very sick and kinda miserable. But now I'm doing okay.
Also, I was thinking of finding out the gender just for my own sanity and then not telling anyone. Anyone at all... would you all hate me?

5 comments:

Emily said...

That's so exciting Jennifer! Congrats! As far as the gender do whatever you think it is your baby. Ryan and I still haven't picked a name for our little girl yet and even when we do we probably won't tell anyone till she is here.

Krause Crew said...

Congratulations!

Kody and I found out Megan's gender and didn't tell anyone. It is fun, but it drives others crazy. Besides since you already have one of each you probably don't have to buy anything.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenn. That is super exciting! You look great.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!!

Five Bresees said...

Congrats! That's so awesome!