The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Parker Parker Parker

I love Parker. Well love is not a good enough word for it. I Adore Parker- I'm crazy about him! I just want to eat him- there is no good way to describe it, but you get the idea right?

Here are some cute recent pictures of my little boy
How Parker plays with Play-Doh:
He just rolls it out flat with a rolling pin and then pushes 15 to 30 cookie cutters into it, until it's just a big mess, then smooshes it together and starts again.


We got free admission to the Phoenix Children's Museum again, and they were giving out these little cameras for free (I love free stuff) Parker loves it- We went to the zoo a week later (for free) and he walked around taking dozens of pictures with his 'tiny camera'
What's not to love?

1 comment:

gerielou said...

What a little sweetheart. I agree . . . so much in him to love.