Parker loves to play with the cords that are used to raise and lower our window blinds, before you judge me- I'll have you know that the cords are all way out of his reach, so he plays with them while he is closely supervised only (MY disclaimer).
Anyway, If I take one of the cords and dangle it above his head he'll lift his head up and open his mouth, because of course he wants to get it in his mouth. Well it reminds us of catching a fish. It's super funny and once he has the cord firmly in his mouth he'll bounce around on the couch (he has to be on the couch to play with the cords) and it's just like a fish trying to get off the hook.
Fishing for Parker
I caught one
Parker standing on the couch looking at the backyard, with the cords in his mouth.
1 comment:
Isn't it crazy what kids consider fun!? He's so cute!
Post a Comment