Parker pulls himself into standing position on a regular basis now... usually in an attempt to climb. He doesn't seem interested in walking, just climbing, maybe I'll put up another post soon about his climbing obsession... he's such a monkey
What a big smile :) Still a toothless smile... my favorite!
I took this picture while I was playing peek-a-boo with him
So Parker has also started shaking his head back and forth. Most of the time (like 90 %) He seems to be actually trying to say no, when I'm doing something he doesn't want... but it may just be a coincidence, actually it probably is
In these videos I was feeding Parker Zucchini and he was all done with his snack so I got a few head shakes- I think it's cute, even if he looks crazy (sorry there is no noise, but you're not missing much on these I swear)
2 comments:
He could be the cutest baby in the world, after Kyle of course. :)Watch out for the climbing thing, Kyle is now pulling things down. I have to watch him closer and things are moving higher and higher. I love reading your posts about him.
I would shake my head "no" if you tried to get me to eat zuchinni.
Love dad
Post a Comment